Saturday, April 30, 2011

Zack Arias rocks!!

Hello blog world!!

So my big day yesterday was comprised of sitting on my recliner and watching my TV and it was AWESOME! I learned so much!

Ok, hold on... I think I need to rewind! We have our TV hooked up as the monitor to our desktop for watching TV shows online. Yesterday, the awesome CreativeLive had Zack Arias teaching an incredible workshop. I was BLOWN away! So incredible watching the mathematical principles of photography!

I'm not sure if any of you are aware of this, but a month ago my husband and I were on a road trip and we spent the entire 1.5 hour drive talking about nothing but photography! I was explaining A, S, and M modes to him, and how they work, and we decided to write out the equation for photography! It looked ridiculous, but we're such nerds that we absolutely loved doing it and trying to figure out how the triangle (ISO, aperture, shutter speed) related!

Anyway, I really loved how Zack broke it down into such BASIC terms that even I could understand! I missed his session on histograms, but that's ok because I bought the course, before the first workshop even started, blindly because I had a feeling I would learn so much! Man was I right! I'm looking forward to watching today!

If any of you would like to watch for free, you can watch it live today and tomorrow, starting at 10am PDT, 1pm EDT here: www.creativelive.com/live or if you have a slower connection, use www.creativelive.com/low. iPhone users can download the Ustream app and search for Creative Live!

See you all in the classroom!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment