Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5th: Aperture- Winter "Foliage"

So today I tackled lesson one of the 12 week: two peas course! I decided to take things outside today, and barely got some shots before the winds started blowing and the rain came down! Fortunately we have a great porch cover and I was able to shoot while it was sprinkling (I'll take pictures of it when it's not raining). We have some great woods right behind our house, and the focal point for all of these photos is my Silverleaf Maple Tree. I used my 55-200mm for these shots.

Settings: 
  • ISO-100
  • Focal: 86mm
~ f/4.2 ~ Exposure- 1/13 sec ~

~ f/8 ~ Exposure- 1/5 sec ~

~ f/16 ~ Exposure- 0.77 sec ~

~ f/25 ~ Exposure- 1.6 sec ~


~ f/8 ~ Exposure- 1/4 sec ~

~ f/16 ~ Exposure- 0.77 sec ~

~ f/25 ~ Exposure- 1.6 sec ~

1 comment:

  1. Great shots. Outside SC right now looks so blah. Will you look at some of my pictures and let me know if I'm on the right track? www.whippinitup.blogspot.com The leaves are the ones I really tried with the various A mode, and the random sculpture inside my house.

    ReplyDelete