Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9th: No pictures...

So today turned into a crazy and chaotic day. My husband and I have been TTC for 15 cycles now. Earlier this week, his schedule changed and he was no longer going to be home at ALL during the window for this cycle. So I had to drop a coffee date with a girlfriend, a dinner outing with a few couples (our Bible study group), dinner with my husband's best friend and his wife (we've been trying to do a dinner with them for TWO YEARS!!), and my nephew's FIRST birthday party that I was so excited to do a cake smash photo shoot for!

I'm so upset and frustrated, but when I think about the bigger picture, the fact that this could be our cycle, I know I'm doing the right thing. So we're off on an adventure tomorrow! Tomorrow he will be inspecting the tank (his company builds concrete tanks), and then Friday he will be overseeing the big shooting of the concrete process for the tank! I'm so excited to be able to take pictures of this process! Who knows, maybe his work will pay me for the photos!

Anyway, I'm trying really hard to see the good out of all of this frustrating nonsense. Hopefully I will come back with some great action shots, as well as some great beach shots from the weekend. Also, both my sister and I, as well as several of my cousins were conceived at my grandparent's beach house!! We won't be staying there because it hasn't been cleaned out after winter, but we'll be going to the beach right there and I will show my husband the outside, so MAYBE that extreme fertility will rub off on me?? :)

Hopefully I will be able to post some this weekend (it will most likely just be text and no pictures unless I can get to a Starbucks and have wifi!). Thank you all my lovely readers!!! A treat for you from Monday:

No comments:

Post a Comment