Sunday, March 27, 2011

Greetings, blog world!

So, I think I've decided that I'm going to do more of a once-a-week blog post, and if I get to do more, then great! I know it's been more than a week, but I'm here with lots of goodies so please forgive me!!! I have been SUPER busy, worked a youth conference, finished up a class project, went to a life changing Bible study, spent time with new and old friends, and relaxed a little! Oh, and I went to our botanical gardens in town because they are having their spring festival! So here are some pictures I wanted to share with you all:

::Youth Retreat::







There's more of them here: http://sarahruthphotography.smugmug.com/Events/SWEAT-2011

Ok, there's a story behind this next one. In my photography class, we're doing still life shots, and my professor wants us to do different categories. One is "toys" and he showed some examples, which included a couple of sweet shots with dolls having tea. My classmates were CREEPED out by the doll pictures (they weren't creepy) so I set out to do a not creepy one! Well, then I decided, what the hey, I'll show them what a REALLY creepy doll picture looks like! Enter, Felicity:
Awesome, right?!?!

Ok back to the happy! Botanical Gardens time!!






I hope you've enjoyed my picture share!! I'll have more coming soon! Hopefully I'll get to shoot a NEWBORN this week!!!!!!!!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment