Saturday, June 18, 2011

Goal #11: New Recipe of the week

So this week DH was out of town, so I decided to embark on embracing an ingredient I love and he loves to hate (as does the majority of the rest of the world)... What is it?

BRUSSEL SPROUTS!!! YUM!!!

Ok, so here's the link to the basic recipe I used: http://orangette.blogspot.com/2006/12/best-thing-since-brussels-sprouts.html

Ok, so now what you have all been waiting for... Pictures!!!

::Getting caramelized in butter::

::Flipped, cooked more, and ready for the cream::

::Cream and salt added, ready to cover and simmer::

::Ready to let the cream thicken::

::SO delicious::

Hope you enjoyed this share!! These are freaking DELICIOUS! I didn't use the lemon juice, but I'm sure it would be delicious in it as well!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment